On request from our clients and in close cooperation with the users of AMA, our solution now offers a module for workflow.
Workflow helps you better organise and plan your reconciliations. After you have completed the reconciliation, it is allocated to the right period. In the next step, a user authorised to approve reconciliations must approve the reconciliation. The reconciliation can also be rejected with comments and reasons, perhaps with a request to examine specific items. The user can also recall it if need be. You can always see the status of the reconciliation, who has performed it, and at what time. All history is saved and can be printed. Adra Match Account Workflow is supplied as a separate module that is activated in your solution. Read more!
In addition to Workflow AMA 14 offers a selection of new features and improvements:
- Wizard for start-up of new accounts
- Paste in data from spreadsheets
- Wizard for import of new files – user can create the import templates
- Better management of user roles and user rights
- AMA 14 runs on Microsoft .Net 4.0 and uses the SAP Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET reporting engine
Do you want to add the Workflow module to your reconciliation? Please contact us for more details about the solution on +44 (0) 207 868 5171.