Adra’s TASK MANAGER was built to help you increase control and efficiency whilst giving you a cloud based, real-time overview of the entire financial close process. With TASK MANAGER you will see vast improvements to your financial close process whilst taking full control of your internal workflows. TASK MANAGER was built for you and your team.
Key TASK MANAGER benefits
TASK MANAGER has a great number of benefits for all personnel involved in the month-end close:
- Build and manage world-class processes – At last, you can achieve streamlined processes with consistent behaviour and ensure that those processes are completed with quality.
- Efficiency – At the same time as you enforce best practices, company policies and procedures, you’ll also create standardised behaviour and improved efficiency, freeing up time to achieve even more.
- Control and risk mitigation – Control your operational efficiency and your financial reporting. Get visibility on control tasks across your organization. Enforce and manage your internal control tasks.
- Reduce Lead-Time, shorten your process and get done in time – Automate the management of your financial close and business processes. Free up lead-time, shorten your process and get finished on time.
- Segregation of duties – Controlled approval workflows and standardization of processes create clear audit trails.
- Internal Control – mitigate risk with stronger, more robust internal control.
- Prioritisations and Collaboration – Improved team synchronisation with reduced need for conference calls and meetings.
If you’re like most of our customers, you manage your checklists in long lists on shared spreadsheets. You struggle with overview, control and efficiency. It´s hard – if not impossible – to enforce tight, consistent processes across teams, subsidiaries and countries, and you’re frustrated by all the limitations of shared spreadsheets. Continue reading to learn how TASK MANAGER solves these challenges:
Task Templates and Library & Task Lists
Build your tasks once, re-use periodically or ad hoc. Describe the purpose and procedures of all tasks to ensure consistent behaviour. Select tasks from your TASK MANAGER task library to organise into lists such as the closing calendar, finance and accounting manual or budget process. Or you can import your complete list of tasks from a spreadsheet. Create dependencies, sub-tasks and on-task checklists to make sure everything gets done correctly.
You don’ t need to set the due-date on each task. You define a +/- relationship towards a Zero-Day such as the close date. Set the Zero-Day for the whole Task List and all task will get their due-date automatically.
Task overview and Dashboards
The advanced task grid with drag-and-drop grouping gives you the overview you need. Dashboards supplies you with graphical status insights.
Evidence and collaboration, E-Mail notifications, reminders and In-App alerts
Upload supporting documents and make comments on tasks. The team concept makes it easy for different team members to collaborate on tasks, for instance by preparing different items on the on-task checklist.
Alerts and reminders – also available for your smartphone – make sure that everyone knows what to do, when and how.
Workflow, segregation of duties and audit trails
Approval workflow and segregation of duties make it possible to ensure governance and control. Audit trails tracks every event within a task.
Stay on top of your tasks and processes at all times. Use your smartphone or tablet to review tasks, certify when they’re done, review and approve them or get a status overview.